Did you know there are 1,822 Target stores in the United States? Or how about the fact that the company employs more than 323,000 people around the globe?
If you’re in the market for K Cups, this may not mean much to you at first glance. But as you learn more, you’ll find that both of these points are extremely important. Here’s why:
- With so many stores, most consumers find that there is at least one Target close to their home
- A large employee count goes a long way in ensuring that customers have access to the best products at the lowest prices
Since its founding in 1902, Target Corporation has been dedicated to providing customers with a high quality retail experience. From cheap prices to convenience within each store, you know exactly what you’re getting when you step inside your local “Tar-zhay.”
What About K Cups from Target?
We’ve talked enough about the company as a whole. Now, it’s time to get down to business: Target is one of the better places to purchase K Cups, either at a local store or online.
In an overall sense, buying from Target is similar to other stores, such as Bed Bath & Beyond.
However, digging deeper allows you to develop a better understanding of why some consumers consider this the only place to buy their coffee related products.
Shop In Person
Buying K Cups online is all the rage. Not only does this give you access to a large selection, but you’ll come to find that the prices are competitive as well.
Adding to this, many online retailers offer free shipping and the power to deliver your order within a couple of days.
Even with all this in mind, Target remains a go to retail chain for K Cups. Let’s examine why:
- Competitive pricing. When two stores offer the same product at the same price, you need to turn your attention to other details when making a decision on where to buy. But if pricing isn’t identical, there’s a good chance you’ll gravitate toward the store with the best deal. Target doesn’t have the cheapest price on every K Cup product, but we’ve found it to be competitive across the board.
- It doesn’t matter if you live in a big city or small town, there’s a good chance you can find a Target within driving distance. Once you arrive at the store, the convenience factor is magnified. The K Cups are exactly where you would expect them to be, with each product displayed for efficient browsing.
- It’s fun. Believe it or not, there are people out there who spend time in Target for fun. You may even be one of them. So, while you may be able to order your favorite blend online, you don’t get the same experience. It can be exciting to read K Cup labels, compare prices, and make a decision with several boxes staring back at you.
If you’ve never shopped for K Cups at Target, you’re missing the boat. The prices are competitive, the process is convenient, and there’s a good chance you’ll have more fun than you ever imagined possible.
Target is one of many retailers making a big push for consumers to buy online. This makes sense, considering the fact that approximately 80 percent of Americans are online shoppers.
Buying Target K Cups online is as easy as pie, thanks to the layout and ease of navigation.
For example, when you search for coffee, you’re presented with the following:
You can quickly click on a product or brand, thus taking you to more options that suit your budget and tastes.
With approximately 250 K Cup products, leave yourself enough time to see what’s available.
Tip: if you’re in a hurry, you can shop online but pick up your order at your local store the same day.
Best Target K Cups
We urge consumers to consider every available product, even if it’s something that doesn’t initially pique your interest. You don’t want to continually pass over a brand or flavor that could be just what you’re dreaming of.
Target sells the following brands:
- Archer Farms
- Café Bustelo
- Café Escapes
- Cameron’s Coffee
- Caribou Coffee
- Chock Full
- Community Coffee
- Don Francisco
- Donut House
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Eight O’Clock
- Gloria Jean’s
- Green Mountain
- Hawaiian Isles
- Illy Issimo
- Krispy Kreme
- Laughing Man
- LION Coffee
- Market Pantry
- Maxwell House
- New England Coffee
- Newman’s Own
- Original Donut Shop
- Seattle’s Best Coffee
- The Roasterie
- Two Brothers Coffee
- Van Houtte
Many of these brands are available both in store and online, while others can only be purchased via the Target website.
What Do You Think?
For those of you who already buy Target K Cups regularly, this information may not be a big surprise.
Conversely, if you don’t have any experience at this retail store, this advice could be the push you need to give it a try.
With tens of thousands of items to choose from – both online and in local stores – Target remains one of the top players in the retail space. It may be the best place for you to buy coffee products in the future.